IMDG Code modules:
- Working with the IMDG Code (Basic or next level)
- Documentation (MMDGD, D.G.D., C.P.C., M.S.D.S., C.A.A. ...*)
- Segregation inside or between containers
- Limited and Excepted Quantities
- Placarding, Marking and Labeling
- How to prevent surprises (rejection at last moment)
- Each training course (module) can be combined as required.
IMSBCCode for terminal staff and deck officers
Safe handling of containers under fumigation
(or other unhealthy atmosphere).
- (Multi Modal) Dangerous Goods Declaration
Container Packing Certificate
Material Safety Data Sheet
Competent Authority Approval
All trainingcourses comply, where applicable, to the requirements in IMDG code chapter 1.3